“Is fashion art?” Antonio Marras argues in the affirmative, with beautiful results. The designer has created an exceptional array of hand-painted and embellished gowns in his collection, which was inspired by the whimsical sculptures of Kathy Ruttenberg. Read the full review in Women’s Wear Daily.
Suzy says: “I don’t know this designer but I plan to…”
1. Endless possibilities coat-dress-w/leather leggings-jeans day or night
2. Nothing more chic than a matching coat – I have to have it!
3. Magic in the mist.
4. Empire belt, front only and you are ready for night maneuvers.
5. The nature of sculpture.
6. Late nights at the museum.
8. Roman pizzeria under the stars.
9. Under 25? Order this gown NOW !
More of Suzy’s picks for Milan Fashion Week Spring Summer 2014.